Senin, 06 Juni 2016

My hobby



NAMA                        : EKA NOVITASARI
PRODI                        : PGSD
NIM                            : 150210204028
KELAS                       : J
TUGAS                       : Membuat Jurnal tentang hobby

                                                          My hobby                             
On the first day of college, I attended English class on February 17th, 2016 that lectured by Mrs. Yayuk Mardiati. On that occasion I got an assignment to make a journal about hobby. At first I wasn’t sure, but I would try until I can. Okay friends, now I will tell you about my hobby. I think, hobby is a someone’s favorite thing to do. And my hobby is cooking. Everyone is certainly familiar with this hobby. Cooking is an activity that often done by women. But there a lot of men that are good at cooking too.
I learned cooking since I was in 6th grade. At first, I only watched my mom cook, then she asked me to help her. I only could peel the onions, grate the coconut, and other easy things to do. Because I’m used to helping my mom, now I can cook by myself, such as stewed spinach, chickens, potatoes, etc.
I cook everyday during the school break. Usually my mom get the vegetables freshly harvested from our garden. I think that’s all for my story.

1 komentar:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to uncover if this brief questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss possibilities

    BalasHapus